Getting a tattoo... where's the most attractive place to get it?

I was thinking getting my zodiac symbol (leo), a rose, or shooting stars on my hip like where if I raise my arms you can see it peeking out of my jeans.. But i've also been debating something on my neck... So which tat should I get and where should I get it? Also I'm not good with pain so where the best place to get one with the least amount of pain?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get anything on an area you think you won't be able to hide well. Especially if you're going to be going into some professional.

Your tattoo should reflect who you are and what you want. Opinions are good but at the end of the day, it has to be your decision. The last thing you want is to get a tattoo and reflect on it later as being a mistake you did.

Pain is pain. There is no such at thing as the least pain when it comes to getting a tattoo. It's 10 needles piercing the flesh at once. The thing you need to learn is to keep your mind focused on other things. Over time, the pain will become tolerable.

Goodluck.

• ya I'm going to be wearing scrubs for my profession so that's why I thought hip..

• I see. Well than it shouldn't be an issue.

Just remember you can't second guess your self once you have done it.

What Guys Said 3

• On a piece of paper. Tattoos are not attractive.

• The bottom of one of your feet.

• Nowhere. I really don't like tattoos on girls. But my friend has like a rose on her ankle, I think that looks pretty hot

What Girls Said 3

• Most of the guys on here don't like tattoos on girls, so this isn't the best place to ask guys where the best place for your tattoo(s) would be. I've heard the least painful places to get a tattoo would be your upper arm and the back of your shoulder. I've never had a tattoo though, so I don't know. That is just what I've heard.

• Face, you can never really cover it up..

• wherever there is the most fat or muscle. your hip would really hurt if you did that...