Do guys find girls that are really tall or really beautiful intimidating, making them afraid to talk to them?

I just wonder, because people usually tell me I'm beautiful and guys usually hit on me really subtly or whisper stuff to me lol and I just wonder if they find me terrifying for some reason

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily intimidating, but for me, "out of my league". I've been working my way out of that mindset, though.

What Guys Said 5

• It takes confidence for any guy to talk to any girl. Taller girls or beautiful girls can require more though. And everyone has their personal preferences. I have a friend who won't date a girl shorter than 5'10", but personally, I like girls my height (much less than that, lol) because I like dancing a lot, and it's harder to dance with a girl much taller than myself. Most guys don't like dancing anyway, so that isn't a common problem, haha.

• Yeah, depends on the guy though. If he is shy, then it looks normal for him to act that way. Seems as if you leave them speechless ;)

• Well guys might think they got no chance.

• it's intimidating if you're taller than us.. ;)

• sometimes it makes guys think you're way out of their league. Doesn't matter to me, but I know a lot of guys who find it intimidating

What Girls Said 1

• lol if you're a girl, that makes you intimidating already...you don't have to be anything else