Girls, Preppy Athlete vs. Country Bumpkin vs. Complete Athlete?

Ok girls which guys style and body seem most attractive?

Preppy Athlete-

Ok so I'm not talking sweater vests more of casual preppy like occasional vneck and nice designer Tshirts with nice jeans. He is an athlete though and does wear shorts and athletic clothes on and off probably half and half. He is not ripped but toned and athletic with some muscle definition and is tall around 6'4 6'5. He is also not baby face, but has a little scruff on the neck.

Country Bumpkin-

Ok so I'm not talking cowbay hat 24/7 but he usually has cowboy boots on and shirt tucked in, usually one of those flannel types. His jeans are what he works in so they hv some wear and tear, but they still look good. He is muscular and semi ripped from all the working but not too much. He is average height around 5'9 5'10. He does have a beard, not full out but enough to be called a beard.

Complete Athlete-

Ok so I'm not talking about sweats all the time, but he wears athletic clothes and athletic shoes most of the time. He also dresses up in nice clothes from time to time but he usually has shorts and a tshirt of some brand name on. He is ripped and athletic. He is also average height, we'll say 5'9 5'10. He is also not a baby face but has a little scruff on the neck.

Ok assuming all these guys had a good personality, which one do you find more attractive and why? List your age too if you are anonymous! Thanks!

• Preppy Athlete
  • Country Bumpkin
  • Complete Athlete

Most Helpful Girl

• How about the guy who doesn't have a label?

6 foot plus, atheletic, with a bit of his own style and uniqueness to amp up the dullness of this world?

Mmm he'd be sexy lol :P

What Girls Said 35

• The country guy. Something about those cowboy looking men is just so hot.

I don't know any other girls who agree with me but I don't care. Country guys are hot! :D

• Preppy athlete, def. Completley ripped guys are kinda scary, and I don't like guys with beards, but scruff/shadows are hot. Gives the kind of rugged look. Besides, if they're a "bumpkin" there is a chance they are going to grow up to be a farmer, and no one wants that.

But, I would so pick a bad boy over everything. If he wasn't a total jerk. I mean, I wouldn't want to be something he could just throw away, just the whole black clothing/motorcycle/rebel type thing is extremley hot.

If he's not an a**hole.

• Oh!

Another shopping for men, post.

I'd say the C-athlete. The preppy guy is too tall for me and probably wouldn't like my jokes.

• No offense, but none of those styles are my taste. I'm not a fan of hicks, jocks, or preps.

• Whats your type then?

• Ha why the face, I'm not saying its bad lol

• I guess not. But people assume bad boys are a**holes, I don't like people who are a**holes.

• im all for a Complete athlete because preppy athletes can be annoying sometimes and I'm not really into country boys but I like how they are gentlemen. So I'm kinda into Country Bumpkin and Complete Athlete because they could both be cute and gentle men and know how to have a good time! :p

• I'd say a preppy athlete and a country bumpkin mixed. Except if the country guy doesn't have a beard. I guess it's because I am farmgirl, athlete, and like to look nice all at the same time.

• preppy athlete I'd say... I love tall guys, I like it when a guy can get a balance with dressing casual nice with comfy and your description matches that.. I like toned with some definition and some scruff is always hot.

• honestly any of them as long as I liked them as a person I don't have much of a preference. they all seem decent to me.

• I like athlete type guy as they love outdoor activities as I do. and having some scruff on the neck is so attractive to me :)

• What the f*** are you talking about

• I lovee the preppy athlete and the country boy :) The preppy athlete because he can wear athletic clothes sometimes, but also knows how to clean up and look good with some muscle :) The country guy because lets be honest...country boys are hot. He could be a lot of fun and his clothes show he works hard/knows how to have a good time!

• I'd have to go with B or C. Maybe a mixture of the two. An Counrty boy who can play ball.. Sounds good!(: But if I had too pick I'd go with B.

• Preppy athlete! Aw, that seems impossible to find from my point of view (where I live). I am very preppy myself, so I think the preppy guy and I would get along fine. I also really like the rockers/preps. (: 3OH!3/COBRA STARSHIP style.

• I chose preppy athlete because I'm actually crushing on one right now, he's very quiet and so cutee:) oh yeahh I'm almost 17 less than a week away<3

• I would say a mix of both because I don't like just a jock or a whatever. It's cool when there a mix of things.

• I don't see the kinda guy I go for listed.

• Complete Athlete

• Either one depending on the guy himself? It really wouldn't matter to me.

• preppy athlete - toned, tall and good style sounds great ;D

• Option A sounds like the kinda guys I date. Well, would date if they were willing :p lol.

• I guess between the first and third...the country bumpkin sounds like he wouldn't be open minded and that's important to me (I might be generalizing though)!

• Preppy Athlete. He's got to be tall, and dress nice. (Being toned is a nice bonus (-:)

• I'd have to say A, but I'm a little dissapointed you didn't have my favorite type of guy

• Yeah that's the case in a lot of places

Well to me a nerd is anyone who is smart/intererested/good with something, so there could be a car nerd , a science nerd, or a sports nerd

• Preppy athlete, because that describes the guy I like right now almost perfectly.

• Umm... None of the above. You should have added in more types, not everyone wants an athlete, or a country boy. I for example like hippies or punk types.

• I'd have to go with the middle choice, "Country Bumpkin"...I don't like a lot of muscles on men...but I do like them in shape and healthy somewhat. Plus...I'm pretty short...only 5'4"...so over 6 foot is too tall of a guy for me...the middle choice sounds like a guy that is less likely to beat me verbally and/or physically...so that's what I'll go with.

• I would like the Preppy athlete, but I don't need him to wear designer clothes and sometimes it would be nice to see him in some sweats just to show that he can be chill and relaxed.

• Given the options, I'd say preppy athlete.

• I hate the country bumkin-type guys. Guys who are too into sports all the time aren't really my thing. Definitely preppy athlete

• Mm, preppy athlete or complete athlete :) Not really digging cowboy boots and tucked in shirts for the country bumpkin. And no scruff on the neck either :p Otherwise athletic guys are the most attractive <3

• More from Girls
    5

What Guys Said 1

• Is this an American thing? Seems like a lot of styles are left out, surely there are more than 2 types of athlete and the 'cowboys'?