I just got use to thongs now

At first I said why put something prominently up there, when I'm always trying to pull out may regular undies. My friend got me a peak of 6 thongs for my Birthday. so I tried wearing them very day for 2 weeks with may own new thongs. In first week I kept on thinking to myself “don't pull it out it, meant to be there” after the first week I got use to them. I never had the need to pull my undies out. I felt a bit liberated from that. I don't think I will go back to regular undies now

Has anyone been agenised thongs, then been converted later?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Thongs are supposedly not good for you an may leave you vulnerable to infections.So even though they look good,they are not necessarily good for you.This response in no way answers your question,just thought I would share.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I am all for them -- whether she has them on or off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan of thongs. I think it's cute when a girl wears regular.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate thongs

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i was already sold on them when I started wearing them. I do remember them being uncomfortable as hell at first but now they are the only comfy thing I know.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yess, lol but when I was like 15

0|0
    0|0
  • Never being against thongs, I use them since I am 14.

0|1
    0|0
  • They felt weird at first, like I had this big wedgie that I couldn't get rid of. But that feeling went away pretty quickly and soon I was all thong all the time. :)

0|0
    0|0