Can you sometimes not help but smile when talking to an attractive person?

I was talking to this girl and I noticed that she had what I would call a constant "slight" smile, like she wasn't smiling intentionally but had what resembled the beginning of a smile on her face when we were looking at each other talking.

What made me think she was smiling cause she found me attractive was because when I was looking at her I also found myself slightly smiling unable to keep a straight "poker" face when we looked in each others eyes, because I found her so pretty. So I was also almost beginning to smile at her when talking to her but I was stopping myself from smiling completely because then I would look like I was lovestruck.

Does that happen to anyone and does anyone know what I'm talking about?

a bit more detail for my situation: she has a boyfriend and we just met so it's not like she could like me as a person so I figured it must be a physical attraction if anything

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, there's a guy I find really attractive, and while we're talking (even if it's a semi-heated conversation where we're glaring at each other), we end up smiling at each other. It just sort of creeps up on us both -- that smile, the crinkling eyes, and, if I get him going, this funny little laugh that's sort of goofy and lets me know he actually enjoys the moment. It's like a little ray of sunshine in a busy work day.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm pro poker face... you can never tell. But I don't even blush which is interesting... But I guess good, cause nothing gives me away.

• I smile when I am talking and/or texting someone who I enjoy talking to or being around. Attractiveness has less to do with it than me enjoying the situation.

• I do that when I like someone. Not necessarily just an attractive person.

• I smile when I talk to EVERYONE! :D

Unless I don't like them, of course

What Guys Said 0