Why do some guys look so hot one day, and not so hot another day?

Most Guys don't wear makeup, so that's not the reason. So how does that happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reason everyone looks hot one day and like they got beat by a rubber chain the next.

Depends on that person's mood - outlook.

He might be having a sh*tty day, or just not worried about looks.

I think the hottest people are the one's who can still be confident when they just rolled out of bed 5 min ago lol

What Guys Said 7

• Good, you've realized the difference between the days you're drunk and the days you're sober ;)

• I don't know. I just roll out of bed, jump in the shower, and put on some clean clothing. =P I guess when I clean up have a fresh hair cut and a clean shave I'm more appealing to some girls, and others like me a little dirty and scruffy. I don't really care I just do my thing. One way I attract a certain group of girls, and the other way I attract another set of girls. Both groups of girls look good, they just have different preferences in what is hot.

• One day, he could look dressed up and ready to go to a club. The next day, he could be hung-over.

• attitude changes and posture and disposition

• i look hot every day except on Sundays :P its my day off plus its laundry day and all you can eat for 5 euro day at the chinese restaurant :D EAT ALL THE SUSHI

• Depends on attitude & confidence

• But I look hot everyday lol jk ;p

What Girls Said 0