Why do some guys look so hot one day, and not so hot another day?

Most Guys don't wear makeup, so that's not the reason. So how does that happen?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Same reason everyone looks hot one day and like they got beat by a rubber chain the next.

Depends on that person's mood - outlook.

He might be having a sh*tty day, or just not worried about looks.

I think the hottest people are the one's who can still be confident when they just rolled out of bed 5 min ago lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Good, you've realized the difference between the days you're drunk and the days you're sober ;)

2|2
    1|0
  • I don't know. I just roll out of bed, jump in the shower, and put on some clean clothing. =P I guess when I clean up have a fresh hair cut and a clean shave I'm more appealing to some girls, and others like me a little dirty and scruffy. I don't really care I just do my thing. One way I attract a certain group of girls, and the other way I attract another set of girls. Both groups of girls look good, they just have different preferences in what is hot.

0|1
    1|0
  • One day, he could look dressed up and ready to go to a club. The next day, he could be hung-over.

1|0
    0|0
  • attitude changes and posture and disposition

0|0
    0|0
  • i look hot every day except on Sundays :P its my day off plus its laundry day and all you can eat for 5 euro day at the chinese restaurant :D EAT ALL THE SUSHI

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on attitude & confidence

0|0
    0|0
  • But I look hot everyday lol jk ;p

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!