Will wearing my hair longer get me more attention from a guy at my gym?

He doesn't notice my now, but would longer hair get his attention?

I'm at a loss how to approach him in a gym!

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll have to get his attention, maybe by TOSSING yur head so the long hair flies around. He should pick up on you because if you were just there to work out, you'd have your hair up just so it wouldn't get in the way...

Butyou know there's an unwritten no-flirting code at gyms. Odd, I think, but it's that way...

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know any girl who works out with her hair down and out (for safety and practicality reasons) so I doubt it would make any difference whatsoever. Just walk up to him and say hi. Be sure to get him when he's switching from exercise to exercise. Not between sets of the same exercise and not during an exercise (obviously).

• Maybe but I don't think your hair has much (if anything) to do with it.

Almost every gym I've ever been at, people were more focused on their workout than other people. So if he hasn't noticed you, chances are, that's why. So if you want his attention, just go up and talk to him whenever. Preferably when he's in between things, or when he's resting for a moment.

Stop waiting for him to notice, and just talk to him.

Good luck.

• Long hair is sexy

• You approach him the way you'd approach anyone else. Just not while he's on a machine. Maybe when he's on a break or at the water cooler or something. Walk up, say hi, and start talking.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think so, people go to the gym to exercise not look pretty for other people

• if your somebody who thinks they need to impress somebody else to make you feel or for them tgo notice better don't do it be you and only you if he doesn't notice you then he isn't the one you want to be with don't make yourself look someway you don't want to .. don't be someone your not to tryand impress somebody who is GUNNA LIKE YOU AT ONE POINT BUT NOT AT ANOTHER!

• probably not, tbh.