Are tall girls attractive?

5'10" and 140-145 lbs. Sometimes I just feel like a BIG girl.

0|0
8|17

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I want her to be shorter than me.sorry just my opinion though

3|1
    3|0

What Guys Said 16

• Prefer the tall type. Not attracted to the shrimps.

2|0
    1|0
  • They can be! I prefer shorter girls, but I've seen plenty of hotties around my height and even taller... ;)

2|0
    2|0
  • Height, to me, doesn't make or break my attraction to a girl. In your case, it would reinforce it. My ideal range is around 5'5 to 5'11.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, models are tall.

3|0
    1|0
  • I like them.

2|0
    0|0
  • Tall girls are beautiful, this is coming from a guy that's 5"7

5|0
    1|1
  • My wife is more like 5'8"and 270 pounds. Hot stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel attracted to tall girls.

2|0
    0|0
  • nothing against them but I prefer shorter petite girls

3|0
    2|0
  • They're not UNattractive! I prefer girls that are my height or shorter, but I wouldn't really care if she was an inch or two taller than me if I liked her enough.

1|0
    1|0
  • they are beautiful, gorgeous

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd find somebody with that body type attractive :)

2|0
    0|0
  • You're Awesome...one of my best gfs was 6'1"...if a female is hot then there is just more of her and that is a good thing!...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • no, attractive girls are attractive regardless of height.

1|0
    0|0
  • anything above 5'11 isn't my type but I guess they can be attractive yes.

Look at stacey keibler.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I find tall girls super attractive, especially if they have the right body type. Short girls just don't do it for me... lol

3|0
    2|1
    • Thanks for point that out :D

• Show All
    • Aw, anytime, darling :p

If it helps, I'm quite a bit shorter.

• Not super skinny. Curvy, soft. How I feel a woman should look. (My PERSONAL opinion!)

• Tall girls are attractive :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think tall girls are beautiful. *.*

4|1
    0|1
  • I'm the same height and weight range. I know what you mean about feeling like a big girl, especially when girls are complaining about being 125 lbs lol. But you have to remember that with height comes extra weight. The perk is that an additional 5 lbs won't be very noticable on us :P

I find women of all heights can be attractive. Embrace your height, not only is it attention grabbing but you can reach the top shelves :D

0|0
    0|0
  • hot!

1|0
    0|1
  • all girls are PRETTY! and you shouldn't feel like a big girl... feel confident!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8 and around 130lbs and I've been considered a big girl many times. A few guys have said my size is the biggest they would considered dating :(

0|0
    0|0
  • a man once told me "a woman who is tall has an extra touch of grace as she walks"

0|0
    0|0