Girls, is height an issue when looking at a guy? Is it bad taste to see a guy for how tall he is, or no...

wudya date a tall guy because he's tall- what is "tall" to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Like the anon below said...tall is anyone taller than me (in heels) I'm 5'10"...6'1" in heels... I don't really notice a guy as tall unless I have to look up to him...around 6'2" and up generally.

What Girls Said 7

• i don't like it when guys are taller than 6 feet usually, I don't know why. but I'm 5'7" and I don't want them shorter than me either.

• i think it all depends on the girl... some girls like short guys but most girls want a guy that's just taller then them, and some girls like unusually tall guys.. so it all depends! but don't let someone judge you for your height because if there even worth your time that shouldn't be a concern... :D

• here's the bottom line:

girls notice a guy's height. I've seen plenty of guys who didn't have the prettiest kisser, but were just so big and tall that it made them attractive anyway. so, all else being equal, most girls prefer a guy who is taller.

that being said, guys luck out because girls on the whole prefer personality over looks. (there's 80-20 divide). so a shorter guy who is tons of fun is sooooo much more preferable than a boring tall guy.

let me know if you have any more questions!

• hieght to me is important but only because I'm 5'10" and I love 2 wear heels. soo I like a guy to be at least 5'10

• I like tall guys. In the range of 5'9-6'3-4 would be good for me. I am 171cm which is just a little bit over 5'7.

• no doesn't matter bout hieght

• I'm 6'1 and I immediately notice guys when they're really tall and attractive...as far as dating goes I'd prefer the guy to be taller than me, but if he's the same height or a little shorter it's no big deal

• Meg- ur tall... I bet that gets to be an issue, doesn't it...

• i like tall guys. It makes me feel safe around them =]...tall to me is just taller than me

What Guys Said 2

• LOL, I know you asked for girls opinions, but I met at least a few girls along the way who didn't want to date me because I wasn't tall enough (I'm 5'10", but I kind of liked taller girls within a few inches of my own height).

• No prob... since most questions I ask that are ment for one gender get answered by both genders anyways...

• Hey, I'm 6' on a good day, so I know watya gettin at thar....

• I could see if a guy was like 5'5" and the girl was 5'10" and it being an issue...I'm 5'9" some days 5'8" and I'm usually taller than most girls. I know a hand full of girls that are 6'-6'2". Yikes. But they all have boyfriends taller than them. lol