Same Clothes Every Week, What do you think about it?

What would you think of a guy who wears the same clothes every week, that's me I don't really have the money to buy clothes when ever but when I do I go the extra mile because I want it to last. So have the same outfits for the week(good clothes like botton ups, 501's and polo shirts) I try to mix and match here and there but I usually stick to the same. I don't mind what others think , but iv always been curios of what others think of a person who wears the same clothing week after week? Do you see them in a different way? What are your thoughts? thanks :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would assume that the person doesn't have much money. My family isn't rich and we always chose to spend our money to help support family members who needed help. Therefore, I never had a ton of clothes. I wasn't wearing the same clothes every week, but I would wear my clothes to rags because I always felt guilty asking for new ones.

What Girls Said 7

• Well, you're probably in high school (assuming you are under 18) and to be honest a lot of high school guys and even college guys wear the same clothes over and over. It's nothing to sweat over.

• I probably wouldn't notice if I was liked the guy as long as the clothes are clean.

• Well we're similar then. I wear the same clothes almost every week, but only because I feel comfortable in my favorite jeans or sth. You shouldn't worry about that ;)

• I don't mind at all I mean, I'd probably notice seeing how observant I am lol But I wouldn't have a problem with it. Clothes are clothes, as long as you don't stink I think your fine c:

• You're under 18 so you're in high school don't you have uniforms? Anyways, no I don't mind. They have to be clean and ironed.

• I do the same thing sometimes but I do try to mix up what shirt I wear with what jeans/sweats/shorts.

• I wouldn't think any less of you, I would actually think you have discipline and ambition because you are responsible enough to work for what you need

What Guys Said 3

• Having more clothes only wastes more space and takes longer to get ready. Simplicity is underrated and more beneficial than people think, as long as your clothes aren't tattered and you still look presentable it won't matter, some people may notice and think it's weird, but what difference does it what a stranger thinks

• I feel your pain fam, the best you can do is recycle your clothes, by that I mean trying to switch it up and makes look different as if it isn't completely the same.

• China is the answer man! Go to China and you'll have different clothes everday.

But no people don't give a sh*t, I wore the same crap everyday for 9 days just 2 weeks ago, changed tshirts, socks and underwear of course, people didn't give a crap.