Guys on GAG keep mentioning that they love girls in floral summer dresses...

I always imagine floral summer dresses to be frumpy and mom-ish. Can you please post some pics of the kinds of floral dresses you're referring to so we can get a better idea :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• hmmm, maybe they're referring to a sundress? link they're OK, I like them, maybe mostly because it represents the arrival of warm weather. they look great with jessica alba in them, haha.

• Perhaps they meant the sleeveless sundresses with abstract flower patterns or pastel colors. I like them too, in pastel colors. But, personally I think women look much better with their dresses in a pile on my the floor. : )

• I think floral dresses like that are hit-or-miss (mostly miss) for the exact reason you described... Something about them looks kinda cheap too, idk.

I prefer an elegant, classy, sophisticated look on a woman. Floral dresses just don't do it for me, generally. Now if you're going to the beach or something, alright, THEN the floral/summer dress works, but otherwise I just don't think they look all that great...

• lol that's exactly how I picture floral dresses!

I only see them looking good in hollywood movies when hot chicks wear them with the wind blowing at them on the beach in the sunset.(that's the image I have in my head, go figure ^^)

• I like a sundress on a girl. It's very tasteful. Put some nice strapish heels on her with her toes nicely painted to go with the dress and it's a complete win all around.

• floral dresses are OK. but I think maxi dresses are even better. they look so sexy and classy.

• Anything on the right woman is going to look good

• Yet another in the endless examples of "women don't know what men actually find attractive"...

• ...and yet another example of women trying to clear up the confusion so we can be attractive to men.

• -_- because every man finds exactly the same things attractive.

Wow. I wish people would really think things through before commenting. Just sayin.

What Girls Said 3

• Yea I thought they were pretty mom - ish too. One of my best friends loves to wear them. They are okay but I feel like she should have a bowl on her head or a baby in her arm lol.

She wore the really long ones - but I think something like this is so cute / sexy / summery at the same time:

link

• Anna Paquin wears really, really cute ones on True Blood. They have a bit of sex appeal, too

link

link

Other cute ones:

link

link

link

• The second one in your "other" section is going to get a girl a lot of attention

• that one is pretty nice too ( second one in Other section -) reminds of strolling on the beach in some south American country...

• It would only suit a girl with small chesticles though :)

• You can never go wrong with a Lilly or Kate Spade dress

link

Not necessarily sexy, but they are classy and cute sundresses