What hairstyles do you think look attractive on the opposite gender?

I'm curious - what hairstyles "attract" you to the opposite gender?

I have a guy friend who hates buns on females, saying that it looks like a "lump" on their head.

Most Helpful Guy

• link - Eva Longoria

link - Lea Michele

link - Ashley Tisdale

link - Jessica Alba

link - Stana Katic

link - Kim Kardashian

These women always have great hair...

What Guys Said 7

• It really depends, but hair out is usually a winner amongst men because it really is damn sexy. Tying up hair could be seen as "conservative". Short hair can also be sexy, but I think with all of these it really varies depending on who you ask. The most important thing is that you're happy with what you choose!

• Balding old patchy grey coarse hair is so sexy! And if the girl has teeth missing and a floppy vag it's like a perfect 10

• I personally prefer a girl with either straightened hair or tied in a pony tail.

The straightened hair makes it look super light and the points at the end, I just don't know, I have a thing for 'spiky' hair.

The ponytail, in my opinion, is more sporty and I like sporty looks.

• Long hair.

• Basically anything except really short hair like this link or dreadlocks.

• Once you have lot's of hair on your head and it is thick, then it's fine with me 2bh.

• I like unique/radical hairstyles, I love it when a girl uses her hair to express herself. For example, I find Michaela Paige's hairstyle incredibly sexy. I also like Lindsay Pavao's hair. And this one woman in a grocery store had hair that was really short on one side, buzzed in the back, and chin-length on the other side.

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer super short hair on guys.

Like this link

• Your friend has a point lol. I kinda find Long hair on guys unattractive even though some guys can really pull it off! I prefer short haircuts.