What should I wear to a meeting with the ex?

Ex wants to meet up and I have no clue what to wear. I am looking for an outfit that makes me look smart but not making too much of an effort. Please help me folks.

No I don't see this as a date, if you read the question properly I said I have no intentions of getting back together with her. I just want to be friends, therefore why would I see it as a date if the best outcome I am hoping for is to be friends. I just want to look nice and presentable.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't impress an ex with how yu dress, since they know you so well. You can go casual and nolt worry what she thinks.

I'm sure she won't be dressed up either. If you're thinking of restarting with her, wear somethig you used to wear when you kept company with her, something that will remnd her of a tender moment you shared.

What Girls Said 4

• Do you care what she thinks? dress normal but nice. the usual.

• Dress like you would normally dress.Why put so much thought into this.Do you see this as a date?

• @Update: QA,what you wrote in your update does not express what you wrote in your question.If you had no intentions of getting back with her,that should have been properly stated in the extra info for your question.It seems like you expected readers to read further into the information you provided which in this trivial question,did not seem to happen with it's readers.Next time be more specific with your words.That would enable users to give more helpful and direct answers.So...your bad.

• Go naked. Problem solved.

• you can never go wrong with jeans and a black tee or a plaid shirt

What Guys Said 3

• Just Fluffy Pink Leopard Underwear

OR

Black suit, white shirt, black tie, black shoes, black belt, black sunglasses, black cufflinks, a transparent earpiece and short cropped hair.

OR

Run naked through the street yelling her name and telling her your IQ, that way you don't need to look smart to prove you're smart!

• Not to be a sexist pig, but wear a girl beneath your arm and she will be too miffed to care about the rest.

If that isn't realistic, just look put together. No white socks or body odor, the basic stuff.

• Shirt and slacks.