Tips For Ladies: Do You Have Any?

Guys, what is your #1 style tip for the ladies to attract a nice guy in public? Is it a makeup tip (don't wear too much, wear lots of lipstick, etc.)? Is it a hair tip (wear it down, wear it up, etc.)? Is it fashion (don't show too much skin, show lots of leg, etc.)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Makeup tip

I hate it when girls wear heaps of makeup, it does look unnatural. If you have never watched survivor look at when the contests that have been vote off return to tribal council on the jury, they always look so bad with all that makeup on, they look better when they have been out in the wildness. Having said that a little makeup can make you look hot. I love it when a girl wear blue liner like Freida Pinto at the 2009 SAG awards link also very black mascara. I think girls should keep makeup off there face and not use foundation.

Hair tip

Wear you hair like this link

Fashion tip

For some reason sliver hoop earrings turn me on. Wear these clothes ballet flats, a-line skirt, black stockings, belt, watch, blouse

What Guys Said 4

• I have a tip: Make sure I'm out of earshot before telling your friend how hot I am.

I walk past 2 girls and I always hear them say that guy is hot, making sure I don't hear lol I have ears like a cat :P

• Do anything to make sure you're not trying too much for attention craving, which includes your attitude, the way you carry yourself and your clothes and your smile should be so natural without any effort put on. Regarding clothes, you can wear anything with the attitude I mentioned above.

• dont just wake up and walk out the door... that's about it. Plus working out can make a much bigger difference then what your wearing or how your hair is done

• Nice fitting jeans and a nice top goes a long way...

What Girls Said 0