How do you know what he's thinking?

So in school today, I was fixing my bra, when I thought no one was looking, (I wasn't digging in or anything, just adjusting the strap) and this guy was looking at me. What do you think he was thinking? Was he thinking I was weird? Was he being turned on? What?

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it depends. Are you attractive? Because if you are, and I were that guy, I would probably be turned on. I know it sounds odd, but it's just association. When I think "bra," the next word that comes to mind is "boobs." If you were just adjusting the strap, it might not be the case, but I've seen girls "digging in" before. And that turned me on.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know...I have to adjust my bra sometimes if it's cutting into my shoulder, but I usually try to do it when no one's looking. However, I'm sure people (guys) have seen!

He probably was just like..."bra...boobiesss!" especially at that age, it doesn't take much!