I want to change my eye color.

I just want to be more beautiful, I want to be who I want to be but I just cant. I have dark brown eyes and I don't like them.

Is there a way to change my eyes color?

Brown eyes are not beautiful to me, I've met a guy on the internet, he always saw me with stupid contact lenses. he thinks I have green eyes, but in fact I'm nothing I have brown eyes, and contact lenses change me so much, I'm lookin more beautiful but people understand I'm using lenses.

I don't want to use contact lenses anymore, I want real green eyes, please just tell me what should I do... He'll left me when he understand this...

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop being so ungrateful. If you can see, then just appreciate that. There are a lot of people who can't even see. They may have been born blind or experienced some crazy accident that caused them to go blind. So stop your whining, stop being so greedy, and appreciate what you have.

Green contact lenses looks so fake to me and any guy who pursues a girl for her looks is not a keeper. If he'll leave you, then he's a superficial, shallow piece of trash therefore you can dispose of him and you should. Stop fretting over some lame, shallow a**hole online.

• Im tired of to being a stupid liar, I just wanna be healty and looking more beautiful. Is that too hard to make me beautiful for god? god makes everything, but can't make me happy.

I don't want to live anymore, I'm serious I don't even want to see myself in the mirror.

• No, I don't want to lose him because I know that I won't want other man in my life...

• No, that's just your low self esteem talking sh*t.

Who says you can't have any other man in your life? and how valuable is this connection if it's all built off of your fear of being alone?

What Guys Said 7

• I'm really sorry to hear that you don't like the natural color of your eyes. It's a shame, because brown eyes are beautiful! Beauty is a funny thing - it's existence or absence is entirely in the eye of the beholder. I hope you'll learn to love the person you see in the mirror. When you can smile at people, they'll smile back at you, and you'll fell loved. Then eye color just won't matter anymore.

• brown eyes are beautiful. =)

• i liked this song, thank you :)

• You're welcome. Brown eyes are seriously my favorite color on a girl. I've got blue-green eyes, but I always seem to fall for brown eyed girls. =P

• A superficial change in your eye color won't change your perception of yourself. It's deeper than that and if you could change the color of your eyes you'd probably just find something else you don't like about yourself to replace that issue.

It doesn't matter what you look like, what matters is what you do with yourself, faults and all.

• You've got some self-image problem, sista; not much to do with your eyes coloring. Even if you could've somehow alter it, you would try to pinpoint other characteristics that you find undesirable or repugnant. A technique to overcome that would be when a watch movies and T.V Shows, try to locate a figure which kinda resembles you (even by a little) and whom you like. You will automatically uncover your sublime features while comparing yourself to them . ^^,

• If you really want to change your eye color, you can't actually change the color of your eyes, but you can get colored contact lenses. I've seen people with dark brown eyes get bright yellow contact lenses for Halloween. It's absolutely crazy and it's hard to not look at them. Talk to an optometrist. It will cost you more than just regular prescription contact lenses, but it will cover up your natural color.

• It's impossible to change the color of your natural eyes. It's just not medically possible.

• brown eyes are so beautiful, damn.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't, don't change your eyes, for a guy you met on the internet.

Learn to love yourself, all of yourself instead.

• i don't hate myself, I just love him so much, and I want him to love me like I love him.

i can do anything for him :(

• Listen, if he loves you and this really is true love, he will love your brown eyes, because they are yours. If he is picky about such a little thing as eye color, he doesn't love you and he will end up breaking your heart. You might not see it yet, because you love him so much. And I completely and utterly understand that. I have been there myself. But giving yourself away like that, doing anything for him, isn't healthy for you or for a relationship. And guys get bored of it very quickly.

• I would tell him about your real eye color as soon as possible though.

Don't worry if he likes you, he will forgive you. It really isn't that big a lie.

• First met a real guy in real life and except yourself then never put down your eye color because your lucky you can see..would you rather be blind with green eyes?