More than just cute and pretty

okayy I wanna be more than just pretty and cute, guys call me that most of the time. what can I do? help me out best answerr (:

Most Helpful Girl

• Got it, you wanna be hot & sexy! Actually cute & pretty is nice, :) Be hot, you need a little change to your wearing & hairstyle. Try updo & braid, sexy make up, and pants, socks, heels...etc There are many hot girls, like megan fox, you can get some inspiration for them~

What Guys Said 6

• Tights in cool weather, they shape your legs and get atention. An unusual way of doin gyour hair, maybe covering one eye...higher heels with dresses. Figure enhancing clothes that catch people's attention, such as maxi dresses. A little redder lipstick, but just a little.

Finally, cultivate winking and smirking, guys find that irresistible.

• you mean like hot and sexy or beautiful

• I don't know if this is a good idea, but if you care enough about it, start dressing a little "sluttier" so to speak. Guys would take notice.

• I'd rather date a cute and pretty girl then a hot and sexy one.

• Nothing wrong with cute...how do you get better than pretty?

• what is it you want to be first? none of us can help you if you don't know what is you want? do you want to be more sexy rather than cute? you need to be more specific your question?

if you want to look different maybe try changing your dress sense, the way you do your make up, change your hairstyle, all these changes can change the way you look different from being cute to being sexy. as part from your actual physical appearance there is not much you can do? unless you are rich and can afford surgery. that one sounds a little patronizing to you. sorry

• in your first sentence was nasty

• Sexy more eye catching to guys

• well then change your dress sense, make up etc, look at a celebrity that men think are sexy, and see how she does things differently to you, in a sexy way? I don't mean act. I mean dress, makeup, hair, etc. those things can make difference to how you look.

What Girls Said 1

• you can't change the way you are guys shouldn't go for the looks they should go for personality I'm not really pretty but I tell guys if you don't like the way I look go get stuffed