What's with the sunglass fad?

Seriously... Summer, Winter, indoors, outdoors, driving, everyone always has them on. I have one pair of raybans and I don't even wear them.

Most Helpful Girl

• idk it drives me nuts

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really think I know anyone who wears sunglasses inside except one guy I went to school with who had eyeglasses that became tinted when he went in the sun, if that counts. I wear sunglasses when it's sunny because I don't want to squint and cause skin damage and all that. I have thought about wearing sunglasses indoors, I like the feeling of anonymity.

• Its just a fad. People see raybans as the new accessory to have.

• Sunglasses are cool man. And they do have a use, protect your eyes from the SUUUUN

• It's like any fad.

• Wearing them when its 20 degrees out is a little unusual and the fad doesn't go away

• lol I know what you mean. It will go away.. I hope. :x

Just like people said clothes were just a fad... o_o

• Its hot on guys

• I only wear sunglasses when it's sunny. If it's 35 degrees and sunny I'm wearing them.

What Guys Said 5

• I always wear sunglasses. I have almost a dozen pairs. I wear them all the time. But It's sunny here all the time.

I have different ones for different reasons. If for some strange reason it's a bit cloudy I have a pair for that day. On the off chance that it rains I have a pair for that day too.

The future is so bright I have to wear shades

• I have eye trouble, one of my eyes tends to "drift" - I have no control over it and don't even knnow it's happening. People have accused me of "being up to something" and even being "shifty eyed" - I've been thus accused of shoplifting on several accounts, and when I had one manager admit this to me (after he apologized for the ordeal) I've worn sunglasses to conceal my eyes ever since. So they are prescription sunglasses and I never leave home without them.

To me it's not a fad - it's a necessity.

• I wear my aviators all the time. Summer, winter, indoors, outdoors, driving, always. Either amber tinted or purple tinted. I had a reason, very long ago, but the reason's always changed. It's just become part of me, now. I don't want to imagine myself without sunglasses, and I love them. It's just part of the rockstar look, to me. I'm the only person in my country I've seen wear sunglasses all the time, it's not done here.

• If the sun is out, I wear my sunglasses. Always have, and probably always will.

• You mean the wayferers? I used to wear mine a few years ago, now I feel like a troll if I wear them.