Super short AND short girls?

By super short I mean 5'0-5'1 , and by short its 5'2-5'4.

I always wonder what it feels like when ou are like 6'0 tall guy talking to a 5'0 tall girl and looking down , does it feel likes she is your kid , is it cute , is it annoying to look down ?

Any guys out there who actually prefer them to average-tall ?

Why?

Why not?

state your height too :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Its cute until someone uses the phrase 'like she is your kid'. That's kind of a sexy-killer.

Most guys I know like short girls.

I'm 6'3

• hahaha , I wanted to know if guys think that

• No. And I have kids. I mean it occasionally hits me now because my eldest is really tall for her age, she's closing in on 'super short' women. But within a few years, she'll be taller then short women, and a while later, she'll be a tall woman, so what am I going to find all women undesireable?

Its not a big deal.

• good point

What Guys Said 8

• I'm 6'1 and don't mind a girl being so short, I think its cute! its just fun to pick them up to cuddle or play fight with lol

• I'm around 6'4"-6'5" and usually when I have a female friend who is 4'11" and I usually think of her as a tiny person. Like look at that little guy/girl walking by she must barely come up to my chest. I don't think it's cute or annoying to look down it just is what it is. I don't care about height in girls at all.

• I'm 5ft 10 and a girl who is about 5ft is pretty cute in my opinion. Got no problems with short girls. I prefer them short than having them taller than me anyway.

• Im just over 6 ft, girls that are 5 feet look tiny to me. They can still be cute but I prefer girls who are average height.

• im standing 5'10 and I see nothing wrong dating someone shorter below average beside age wise...

• I think that would be really cute. I'm about 5'10

• I'm 5'5". I get attracted to girls between 5'2" and 5'6". I am married so I am only stating my ideal wish. However, my opinion is that the most oddly matched couples (physically) could be happier than the perfect ones so it doesn't matter. But I strongly think that it is far more romantic if the girl looks up to the guy when they stand face to face. 4-6 inches of difference is perfect for that. Even when kiss standing face to face it looks more romantic

• I 5'5 and I would date any girl regardless of their height, as long as they are attractive to me.

What Girls Said 3

• I think it looks slightly ridiculous when a 5' girl is with a 6' or taller guy. I prefer my guy to be taller than me, but I wouldn't want him to be THAT much taller. I am 5'6.

• I'm 5"1 and I like that I don't have to worry about towering over a guy even in heels. My last "fling" was 5"8 and he met me in heels, so even though he wasn't so tall he wasn't looking like a little short-man next to me.

i love that guys are taller than me. makes me feel more feminine. my ideal height is tall though, I just find it sexy when a guy is 6 feet or so, but anywhere 5"8 and up is really good.

• they are preferred over tall girls link

of course, not by ALL guys, but being a short girl is definitely a good thing