Sexy outfits and hot uniforms, do you like them?

Girls, do you or would you wear them for your guy and if so what?

Guys, do you ask your girl to wear something hot for you and if so what do you like?

I love a girl to wear a sexy uniform, police woman, secretary, flight attendant ...

Most Helpful Girl

• have worn and will wear whatever makes him happy..so love to role play to..and I don't need to pretend to b a flight attendant... I am::)))

• Wow a real flight attendant who loves to wear uniforms and sexy outfits - I like you already:) Don't have a favorite then?

• no fav..as long as I feel really sexy and he likes what I am wearing..then it will so fun all night

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely fun >D When he was sick I did the whole nurse thing. I've done a maid as well. Unintentionally we did it in our cosplay at anime north (bad ass gunslinger type)

• I like whatever spices things up on occasion. So yep :)

What Guys Said 4

• Depends really, I rather she dress for her comfortability than to please my eye.

• schoolgirl, so hot, but not a slutty outfit a normal on it is hotter.

• it depends I don't mind girls dressing in uniforms. it also comes down to guy really. I don't like girls that show to much. nice to look at it, but I wouldn't want her as a girlfriend.

• schoolgirl