Favorite and Hated Makeup Products?

Girls, what are your favorite makeup products to use?

Also, what makeup products do you hate and will NOT buy them? Why won't you purchase them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love Gosh make up, it's really nice and seems to be pretty decent quality. I also love Almay, they have really nice kits you can buy, like their smokey eye kit. Rimmel is also great, I love their bronzer and their eyeliners. Their eye shadows are also great.

I hate NYC color make-up. It's not good at all, and is really cheap. I also find Annabelle makeup to be cheap and the colors are so light and never apply properly.

What Guys Said 1

• girl should only wear eyeliner, lip gloss, and some calming tones of colors on cheeks.

What Girls Said 2

• Hate; Any foundation/eyeshadow from the drugstore. The foundations all go on cakey and usually rub off in hours. The eyeshadow never shows up and the pigment is terrible. I've never seen any brands of either products that work.

Fav; Studio Gear foundation. It goes on amazingly smooth to the point where it looks completely natural and it lasts. Also MAC fluidline eyeliner is great too.

• I like eyeliner the most, but eyeshadow and mascara are okay. I really only like eye makeup, actually. I've never been into foundation, concealers, coverup, lipstick, blush, or whatever else there is. I love my eyes, and I like to make them pop out. Of course, most of the time I'm too lazy to put any on.