In clothing and fashion, who has it better men or women?

Do you ever envy the opposite gender for what styles they can have?

Most Helpful Girl

• Either, really. I only envy men on occasion because there are some sweet graphic tees out there. I know women can wear them too, but in far fewer situations and for less time into adulthood. Guys look really good in suits and you can do a lot of different things with jackets and pairing different kinds of shirts with different cuts, colors and styles of jacket.

But women's clothing is fun too, just in different ways. I'm not a real "shoe-whore" though I like cute shoes. Women have a one-up on men in shoe styles (but ouch! some aren't too comfortable). Also, getting our hips into jeans can be a pain. Low-rise is supposed to be sexy, but it makes your legs look stumpy and even stick thin girls are given a forced muffin top! It's also cool that there are lots of cuts for different figures, but for poor guys, you're only given different sizes most of the time. It's not like guys don't come in ectomorph, endomorph, mesomorph, right?

• PS: I did the "diva" conversation style on purpose, since this was a fashion question ;)

What Girls Said 5

• not really, but men do have it better. most of them just have a simple sense of style.. which isn't bad!

• I envy guys' style, cowboys style or other cool style. Especially models in ads on TV, I will think :" Oh, god, why they look so handsome & clean & cool, why can't I ?"

• I envy guys style, because they have it so easy. Its simple for a guy to just get a shirt and jeans and they will look good.

• Women get the variety, men get the simplicity. I love fashion, so I think we have it better, but I would imagine a girl who doesn't see the point it being very fashionable would envy men for being able to get away with looking trampy for a few days.

• there is nothing like a man wearing a nice business suit (dark blue or black) it works every time :o)

• They are pretty fun to wear when you are tall dark and handsome! Wish I could let you try it for a day I love it!

What Guys Said 3

• Women have it better, because they're allowed to wear more unique stuff. If you mean who has it easier, though, men have it better.

• Women have way more options, particularly when it comes to dress clothes. I'm not sure if that counts as better or worse. I suppose it can go either way depending on how much thought you want to put into your wardrobe.

• Nope, I hate anything tight. Girls love wearing tight stuff to show off their body. I'll take comfort over attention every single time.