Toms, flip flops and jeans, and Sperrys?

Alright I want to get some toms, but some girls like em and some don't. I just want some classic colored ones like black, gray, and navy blue. Would that be good?

Now can guys wear casual flip flops with jeans and a casual v neck or t shirt? Some people think its awkward, and some like, I just want clarification.

Now sperrys, I take it they are classic and will never go out of style? Are they worth getting over toms?

I'm sick of my stylish pumas, it's getting hot here and I wanna let me clean, pristine feet shine!

Ps: I can pull of the blond surfer look if that helps if any :)

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get Toms. Some guys can definitely pull off jeans and flip flops. Sperry's are definitely worth getting...just don't wear them with sweats or basketball shorts...and they're probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. The can be a little bit expensive but I think they're well worth it.

What Girls Said 2

• I love them all! I could never decide between them... I love casual clothing with toms, but sperry's are so classic and flip flops are so beachy and casual! I don't think you can go wrong with any of them!

• Get toms..according to their site they donate a pair to a child in need with each purchase so why not get one for that reason alone?

What Guys Said 1

• To me there both played out but if you really want to pick between them I would get the sperry's, they tend to look better with jeans & v-neck.