Do guys hate body hair on girls?

When I say body hair I mean like happy trails on stomach or arm hair maybe even a stache I ask this because my friend is depressed about it but she is pretty what should I do to help her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Body hair on females is not normally attractive. The best thing that she can do is shave it or wax it to bring out features. Thats another thing too is to accentuate her best features, if she has a nice body wear clothes that show it, if her eyes are pretty bring those out with eyeliner.

What Guys Said 7

• It's as easy as a simple shave. Mustaches and happy trails are for guys only, in my opinion. Arm hair is generally okay as long as it's not out of control.

Also, it will pay to keep the hair that she does have trimmed and maintained.

• There is no need for her to be ashamed of herself for being hairy. Many women out there are hairy like she is. Hair is natural and her wanting to keep it or not should be her choice and for her happiness only. If she want to be hairy then she should be hairy and if not then she should get get rid of the body hair. Just remember she needs to do what makes her happy. Some guys like hair on a woman's body and some don't.

• i think its cute, I used to have a girlfriend who had some little blond hairs on her lower back which I thought was really cool

• ok..but dont leave any hairs on your armpits, lol fuckin turn-off for that!

• Eww no. Unless they are on arms or back, that's fine but not on stomach

• I loooove body hair, the more the better!

• Nope. I think it looks fine, often cute. It looks weirder when it is removed.

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't seem to like it much--and neither do girls! It's annoying really, since so many more people than you'd ever imagine actually have quite a bit naturally. It depends on what she has, really. If she's dark-haired, the best options are bleach for the arms, wax or bleach for the stomach, and lasering for the face, if she's willing to invest! If she has light hair, she can wax her stomach if it really bothers hair; however, laser treatments don't work for light hair--or red hair--and she'd need to go for electrolysis if she wants a long-lasting option! Do NOT let her shave her face--some say it will grow in thicker, but worse, she WILL end up with 5 o'clock shadow!

• If it's dark there are creams that you can get to lighten it. It doesn't look so bad then. If it's light then I think she's fussing over nothing. Don't let her shave her stomach, the hair will be rough when it starts growing back. But if it's really REALLY dark then laser hair removal is the best option. Waxing is also an option, but I wouldn't personally recommend it. Of course, she's probably obsessing about it and forgetting about her best features which is why she is getting depressed.

• Body hair is normal on girls, some more than others, but mostly, girls just get waxed or shave, a little stache, I have that, I wax my lip. Some girls have to, it's no biggie.

on stomach, I wouldn't wax that personally, I would shave that, but that's just my opinion.

But do something about it, don't just leave it.