Guys: are small boobs bad?

Don't sugarcoat anything.

I know I'm pretty. I have a pretty face and an overall nice body. my hair is long and blond and I have light green eyes and my body is I have long legs, big hips, normal sized nice butt, and overall a pretty body/hair/face, but I have small boobs!

I'm a 34B, is this that bad?

I just have small boobs. I wear pushup bras and bathing suits, but theyre small, bottom line..

Most Helpful Guy

• Obsessing over one thing that may or may not be a flaw when the rest of you obviously is not is a bigger turnoff than that one "flaw" could ever be.

What Guys Said 11

• Apart from being too young for me by a few decades you sound perfect to me except for one thing.

But a bottle of dark brown hair dye would fix that ;)

I was never a 'boob' guy. But I think you'll find as you get older more guys will start saying they prefer small. More guys your age just 'don't care much'. Guys who don't care, when gravity starts hitting some of the bigger girls, will drift to 'prefer small'.

Don't get me wrong, lots of guys DO like big, but plenty prefer small, and lot of the guys who sort of like big, its really low on priorities. Its kind of like saying, would you like your husband to have a billion dollars? Sure, but its not really something you choose on.

• I'm not really a boob guy

and the last two girls I liked were pretty flat in the chest area

but they had a nice face so that's all that mattered

Bigger may be more preferable but it's just a add-on to me

e.g. if you like six-packs does that mean you will only go out with guys with six-packs

I guess the answers' no

• No, not at all. I hate large boobs, to be honest. Most guys don't like large boobs, which is what I noticed. Especially if they are looking for an actual relationship, their last worry is what your cup size is. They'll mostly check out your personality. I always preferred a pretty face and awesome personality over the perfect boobs and butt.

• Nah your good as long as your not flat.

• I like smaller boobs.

• Those sound great to me. I like them smaller :)

• nope. that's not a problem hun. most guys don't really care if your boobs are small or not.

• Not if you have a tight body!Depends on the guy though.I wouldn't worry too much about it!

• once their real it don't matter.

• Your boobs are more than fine with me...(:

• As & Bs are my favorites and the rest of you sounds pretty good too.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes. They're bad. Evil. They will destroy the world!

• Try being 20 years old with 32A lol

Small isn't bad, and you are still growing!

• Quite a few guys like small boobs so, don't worry. Besides, 34B isn't too small :p

• We sound like twins. Haha.

• 34 B is not small!