Do girls like big guys?

So I'm a pretty big guy. I'm about 6 foot one and weigh about 205lbs. I work out and have muscle, a big chest, and big shoulders but I'm not even close to a bodybuilder or anything. I do have a little belly but its pretty flat and you can't even see it when I have a shirt on, not a beer gut or anything lol. I have a bit of a v shape with a larger upper body and a smaller waist. So what do you think ladies?

0|0
7|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I love big guys because they make me feel so protected.

Yeah a big guy can get his ass whooped, but there's just something about his stature that just makes me feel like I don't have anything to worry about. Somehow, "It's okay. You don't have to worry, I'll protect you. Nothing's gonna happen to you while I'm here." just sounds so much more convincing if the guy is either...

1. Muscular

2. Tall

3. took some type of boxing or karate or some kinda kick ass self defense class

or all of the above

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 6

• You sound pretty perfect. I'm 5'2 I love taller guys and big shoulders.

Sounds like you're doing things right ;) ha

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I like a guy who can pick me up or dominate me in bed. Also, it makes me feel safe in his arms. I'm short (5'1) and always like taller guys but prefer for them to not be scrawny. What you just described is actually pretty close to my ideal male body type.

0|0
    0|1
  • A lot of girls like bigger guys. I personally don't. I don't dislike large guys and I could see myself being attracted to a big guy, but it isn't my favorite body type.

Everyone likes something different.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, you sound pretty good. I prefer guys that are a lot bigger than I am :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I do they make me feel safe

0|0
    0|0
  • Actually I don't really like tall guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.