What would be good hair color?

I'm thinking of dying my hair,

but I don't know what color I want.

Right now I have natural black hair

and I'm very pale with dark eyes.

What color in your opinion would look good?

I decided to dye it!

I got some soft brown highlights, it doesn't look bad at all, very natural actually!

Thanks for your help

Most Helpful Girl

• You're young, no need to dye your hair! Plus, so many people would kill for black hair. Lucky! But if you must dye your hair, keep it natural looking. Some warm chocolate and chestnut highlights weaved in around your face would be pretty for summer. Since people naturally get highlights outside, maybe your stylist could work in a few lighter strands as well (if brown isn't enough). But you don't want to go too light, or else it'll look tacky.

Also, NEVER dye your own hair if you're planning on going more than 2 shades darker or lighter. I've got horror stories from myself and friends. It's better to spend the extra cash and have a professional do it!

Best of luck.

What Guys Said 1

• "natural black hair"... "Pale skin with dark eyes"... Honestly, I think you would look best without dying it. It sounds great the way it is!

What Girls Said 6

• you have pale skin and probably could get away with having blond all over. I have blond highlights in my brown hair from time to time, especially in the summer to lift the overall look. I think a soft brown would look good on you or even blond would look good too.

• I wouldn't change it if I were you, those features are very striking and unique. Don't dye your hair like every other girl when it probably looks gorgeous as it is!

• i wouldn't dye it if I were you. you sound very beautiful just the way it is. try a new hair cut or something instead :)

• Don't change a thing! fair skin and naturally dark hair are very striking.

• if you wanna horse around, pick your favorite color and put some spare streaks. it can be something wild like green.

• I think that it would luck GREAT the way it is, but if you MUST dye it...

maybe a redish brownish color?