Opinions on stretch marks?

Are stretch marks just gross? My boyfriend wants to take me swimming, but I have horrible stretch marks...i just want to know what guys think about these.

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• you'll think theyre worse than they actually are.

They don't particularly bother me, mostly because I have my own from growth spurts. Don't let small imperfections put you off.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Personally, I don't mind them at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Visit a dermatologist, he or she will be able to help you with your stretch marks.

0|0
    0|0
  • They happen. I've never thought of them as terrible. If he has a problem with them, then he has some serious problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw I don't mind them at all...and most guys don't care...probably a few that don't like them...but some guys think they are hot...(:

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My boyfriend doesn't mind them, but I know they really bother my best guy friend. Here's the thing, if you're already dating him, and it gets to the point where he sees your body, and he dumps you because you have stretch marks, you need to reevaluate your choice in men. It should never be a deal breaker. If they bother you, lotions rich in Vitamin E helps make them fade.

1|0
    0|0
  • I knew some dude who said they were cool and exotic...he said he liked them because they looked like tiger stripes. LOL

Almost everyone has strech marks...in at least one area..it's no a big deal.

2|0
    0|0
  • don't make them into a bigger deal than they are, almost everyone especially girls have or have had them at one time

0|0
    0|0
  • Embrace them, because they are completely normal. Most girls have/had them, especially in the boob area. I use to have them around my breast area during the development stage..they'll eventually either get tan, or go away so you don't see them anymore.

0|0
    0|0