Which outfit should I wear for my date?

This upcoming Wednesday I'am going on a date with this guy, it is our first date. We are planning on going out to eat first at Friendly's and then see a movie. Which outfit do you think I should wear? I'm 20 (If age makes a difference or not)

A. link

B. link

C. link (except jeans not rolled up)

• A.
  • B.
  • C.
Despite that most of you said I should go with C, I went with A the date went well and we will me again. Thank you for your input.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• For Friendly's, I say letter C.Friendly's is very casual.

• Something like B would be nice but I am not a fan of that color and it may be too much depending on how casual your night is. I like how in A the girls hair and skin tone matches well with the outfit to enhance it's look but I don't know if I'm much of a fan of the outfit as a whole. C is very friendly and casual and most likely the best option for a casual simple dinner and movie or what not. If it is somehow more casual though go with something like B but get it in a different color imo.

• Sounds like a casual date, I'd say C first.

A, not bad and would also work well.

B, just seems too fancy for dinner and a movie.

• i like A

• B is too fancy. I like A

• C is too casual and A is too work-styled. If you can pull B off, do it but..only if you can pull it off.

• I like A the best because it is lovely and nice. B would be good but it seems like too much on a first date and C is okay.

What Girls Said 1

• I prefer C..it's looks comfortable and very pretty.