Do attractive people have it easier in the dating field?

Do attractive people have it easier in the dating field? Or do attractive people have a hard time getting people who are true to them?

Most Helpful Girl

• They have an easier time finding potential mates, but just as hard a time as anyone finding a healthy relationship/ I'm average but have a few hot friends and a few less attractive friends. There doesn't really seem to be a correlation between happiness in relationships and looks. The hot people date hot people, the average people date average people and the less attractive date less attractive. There are people who are madly in love in each catergory and people who are in awful relationships at each cateogory.

What Girls Said 10

• I think getting dates is easier for attractive people. They have a lot of opportunities and most are willing to at least give them a shot for sex or one date. But you're right, that also opens the door for a lot of people going after them for the wrong reasons. They're bound to run into a long of "wrongs" simply because they're getting a lot more opportunities. And also, just because they're attractive doesn't mean it's easier to find a real connection. That involves a personality click which is hard for *everyone* to find.

• It's definitely easier for them to find dates, that's common sense. But they won't necessarily find happier relationship.

• Attractive people have an easier time getting dates, but a hard time getting dates with the right kind of people. For, the best guys typically aren't tools, who typically love hotties. But, the river flows both ways. Hot girls typically aren't the best wifey material. You really have to look beyond levels of hottness for a true dates. So I don't know about the whole "true to them" thing, for I feel that more attractive people are more likely to cheat because they have more dating options.

Darwinism. Attractive = good to reproduce with.

• Of course it's easier -- guys only want to date attractive girls. It doesn't matter how great a girl is, if she's not attractive, a guy will not want her. How do I know this? I watch girls who are a lot prettier than me get guys so easily, even though I have more to offer than they do.

• I hear ya sister! Doesn't matter how much you listen to them, make them laugh, care about them, respect them, are honest with them... if you got a few extra pounds on your hips (and I'm NOT talking obese here) then you're invisible to the male eye as a romantic possibility. It's very sad, but very true.

• It's alright -- I'm just really through with the whole dating scheme for a long time. No point wasting my time and giving so much when they just run off for girls with pretty faces and no brains and then come running back to me wondering why she left him for someone else she wanted lol.

• They have it easier in the sex aspect, but not happiness in a relationship.

• it's survival of the most attractive I guess

• It's easier for them to get dates. That doesn't mean the dates are good however.

• Of course.

• Of course they have it easier lol.

Attractive people would STILL have it easier if everyone had a hard time trusting them.

• I think it would be hard to find people who are true to them...people will date them for the wrong reasons, such as being a complete cutie pie or irresistible and wanting them just to be "arm candy."

What Guys Said 4

• I'm sure there are pros and cons just like there are with everything. They probably have an easier time getting noticed but it's probably harder for them to get people to look through their looks and see what's inside. It could be harder for them to develop a good personality too if they solely relied on their looks. The ugly person on the other hand may not get noticed but they had to develop something else to counteract their looks such as a great sense of humor. With them if someone is with them they know it's because the person loves them and doesn't just think they are eye candy.

Everything has pros and cons.

• I think attractive people have it easier finding dates, but that doesn't mean they stay happy.

• Of course it's easier.

• attraction needs appealing qualities.