Similar dress like....?

link

I love how romantic this dress is but it feels a bit to much like a wedding dress...I love the skirt but is there anything like this that would be acceptable for prom?

link another dress...is it to "bridal" ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress is supposed to go with your body type, face, personality and objectives.

Given you chose to post anonymously on something as benign as a dress selection, you must be a shy and introverted person. If you are height / weight proportional (meaning not fat), a romantic / bohemian dress could be perfect.

Something Selena Gomez wears at 1:39, 1:50 time of link

• I love Selena's dress :) ha your guess was right, I am shy.

What Guys Said 1

• link

link

link

I liked these three, though yours are nice too.

What Girls Said 5

• It's so pretty! But not prom material probably :/ If you could get it an a brighter, more eyecatching color it would be fine, but the neutral color just reminds me of a gray wedding dress.

• I don't really care for eye catching colors except for red...I love soft and romantic colored dresses lol :)

• Yes, it is like a wedding dress. But I think it is can be a prom dress, for I find one similar dress here link It is named as evening dress.

• that's really cute! I love the one shoulder:)

• :) If it is bright red will be awesome~

• I really like that one, but yah it is kinda formal :/ try finding something like that but shorter and maybe in a brighter color. :) sorry I don't have any pics.

• where I'm from it's a tradition to have long dresses for prom. yeah I wish it was a soft pink or bright RED :)

• BEAUTIFUL omg get it <3

• lol I really want to but I don't want to look too bridal lol...I wish it was a soft pink color

• No I think it looks great for prom :D if it were any poofier I'd say you might have to worry about looking bridal but it's not so I highly suggest you get it :D

• link

link

link

I like these kind of prom dresses, those look to bridal to me.