Would you ever, or have you ever donate/donated your hair?

I'm thinking about donating my hair to Wigs 4 Kids once it's really long and I can get a good 12 inches out of it. Have you ever donated your hair? If you haven't, would you consider doing it? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have. Its for a good cause obviously and I don't need it.

What Guys Said 2

• Go for it. I know tons of girls that have done it. It's always funny to watch the faces girls make when they get their hair cut off for wigs for kids events at relay for life. =P Not only will you make a kid with cancer smile, but you will assist in the drama comedy for all onlookers, and walk away with a warm and fuzzy feeling for doing the right thing. I would donate hair my mine is only like a millimeter long.

• Yea I would. It could help a kid with a disease or could be put to good use. And it will always grow back. And I don't mind being bald for the time.

What Girls Said 4

• I have yet to but want to. Do you have to go to a designated salon?

• Hm... I'm not sure. I don't think so but I'll have to check :)

• Either way a great cause that I plan to help.

• As long as I don't have to completely shave my head I'm fine, I love getting haircuts and I think I look better with short hair. Even better if it goes to a good cause, instead of some stylist sweeping it up and throwing it away.

• Yes, I definitely would. If it can help a child, I will definitely pitch in.

• I have and I would do it again in a heartbeat. I think change is good for the soul and its a good cause