Should I wear heels?

Hey guys! ha ha I'm 5'8 and I always think I'm too tall, but I really like heels should I wear them for ring dance? Do guys find tall girls like me wearing heels bad? and is 5'8 too tall?Also, will guys date girls my height? I hear a lot of guys like shorter girls :/

Most Helpful Guy

• I consider 5'8" normal. Most girls I've dated have been around that height. In retrospect they might be above average height and that was one reason they liked me.

In any case, dress to look your best. Guys go think you're too tall won't be interested. Make sure tht when the guys who do like tall girls check you out you hold their attention!

What Guys Said 5

• Definitely wear them. Heels are very sexy no matter how tall you are. It's okay if you are a bit taller than your guy. Still hot.

• Im not bothered about height as long as she isn't much taller than me, anything below that is fine.

• I dislike heels because I consider them to be impractical and hard on my lover's feet...that said...if she is determined to wear them then is her choice and no..I think heels on taller girls are fine..I used to have a girlfriend that was 6' 1" (I am 1/2" shy of 6') of course she did not wear heels but we made a nice looking couple..lol...imo...(:

• guys don't care about height, girls on the other hand...

• I'm 5'5 and I would have no problem dating a girl who is 5'8. I would not care if you wear high heels, its your choice.

What Girls Said 6

• My best friend is 5'8" and loves wearing heels cos she gets more attention from her height. I'm 5'10", and I still wear heels.

If you're confident in them, wear them. Looks sexy as hell. However, if you feel too tall and slouch or whatever to appear shorter, I think that's incredibly unattractive.

• NO! its not too tal! lol I'm that height and I never felt bothered, hell I wear hells ALL the time. and most guys prefer taller girls, not shortish girls, the bigger the better!

• wear them!

• I'm the same height and whenever I wear heels people always comment on how tall I am. Guys on this site will say they prefer short girls, but these guys are not normal. Guys in person love tall girls and we draw their eye more because we are tall.

• I wouldn't walk around in 3,4 inch heels but one or 2 is good

• If you like heels, wear them.. no matter what height you are! Don't let height stop you from doing/wearing what you want.