Am I really that attractive or is it only circumstance?

In a class of 15 physics college class students, there are only two girls. I am one of them. I don't know if it is because I am so attractive ( yeah right...), but it seems as though there are some guys that seem interested in me. Should I probably attribute it to the fact that the guys are desperate because of a lack of females in the class, or are they really interested? I am not at all really used to guys approaching me on a regular day to day basis in school or wherever in public, so unless I somehow have developed bigger boobs or something, I don't know why guys in my physics class in particular seem interested in me?

Any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I a a city bus driver who works with about 10 female bus drivers and about 40 male bus drivers.- totally outnumbered here..

Although I agree (somewhat) with the rest of the answers that it could be a lack of females that makes the men lean more towards the women, because I get a lot of attention as well. I'm not Marilyn Monroe by any means but I'm not ugly either.

But, I also believe that they can very well be interested in you, not just because there aren't more females, but probably because you're a nice person and they enjoy your company.

What Guys Said 2

• Lack of females. All primates get antsy and less picky when there's a scarcity of females.

• But its not as though they have to approach anybody... Its a class, not a dating mixer...

• But they still do have other optins, because there are probably girls in their other classes... I mean if they werent physically attracted to me at all, they wouldn't have approached me at all, right? Despite the fact that there are next to no females...

• You might be the best looking in comparison to the other girls. We hoard females if there's a shortage. That's why in ape communities you see the only two females of the group hanging around the alpha. Check to see if some guys are competing for your attention.

• There are onky 2 girls in the class. Where do you expect to go? By statistics you are gonna be forced to associate with guys just like you were the only girl in class.

• Well yea that's what I kinda thought

What Girls Said 2

• Lack of females. Trust me, I'm in an engineering school. I know about that stuff. It's like that every day in every class lol

• its lack of girls in that class. the best looking one will get the most attention. if there were way more girls than chances are you wouldn't get all the attention since there are more choices to choose from.