Where do you go to buy your jeans?

Where do go? I'm just curious. Tell me. ( question I s t o o s h o are t. I love reading books. I used to want to be a ninja)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• No jeans for me. Carhartts all the way here. I go to mark's work wearhouse for pretty much all of my clothes.

• yeah, jeans are work clothes for me and hang round after. I know girls have to get the low rise, ass fit, hip thing going on. for us guys just durable comfort with room for the goodies.

• American Eagle or Pacsun

• Online cause finding a 28x34 size is basically impossible.

• Pacsun

• Buckle for jeans and some shirts from there. I hate affliction and the douche baggy stuff.

• Closest store that sells cheapest jeans.

• Amazon.com

• I buy mine in a store.

What Girls Said 8

• Delia's

• Forever 21. They always have crazy good deals too

• You mean my two pairs of jeans? One is from Hollister and the other is from American Eagle.(:

• Wherever they sell Levis like Academy or Kohls(sometimes)

American Eagle

Saks Fifth Avenue

Nordstrom

True Religion & American Eagle make girls asses look great! haha

• American eagle. I'm short and skinny with no ass, and it hard to find jeans that work for me.

• express, gap, h&m, forever21

• Gina Tricot

• I have no idea. I have tried many jeans and I only have a couple of pairs that fit properly.

Most jeans seem like they're for girls are are 5'5" and shorter, with no butt, and wide waist. If anyone has suggestions of what fit girls that have the opposite body type of that, then please list comment on my answer. No more than $50 please.