Girls what are your thoughts on guys with deep v necks?

I've got good comments while wearing them but some random girl got bitchy and said "put a shirt on"...?

My deep V neck... I love this picture link

Most Helpful Girl

• Homosexual attire.

• i did hope that it would show the ladies that I'm in touch with my fiminin side

• Thanks? I'm not definitely not gay though

• Thanks was fof best answer.

What Girls Said 6

• they're very polarizing, people either love them or hate them, so if you like wearing them get used to the comments.

• I despise them. I liken them to those strange loose tanks guys wear that make them look like they've been in a fight.

Regular v neck is the way to go.

• Personally I think they're gross.

• its a shirt. that's how I see it.. oh that and they are sexy..

• V-necks on a guys is sexy. Deep v-necks on a man is...out of the ordinary. Save it for the beach.

• i know that's why I bought them :) I'm not really into tanks

• do you have chest hair? I don't see why some girl has some problems with your v neck.

• No, and it was in wal-mart at 10 oclock at night, it kind of threw me off too

• i guess then the girl was just complaining about your taste in fashion. Some girls are pretty stupid and pretty nasty.

What Guys Said 1

• You can only wear a v-neck if you can bench at least 130. Seriously. Nobody wants to see a scrawny nerd with a low cut shirt.

• im well in shape and pretty cut, I sensed some envy to honest just imagine being able to take the attention away from a girl