What do you think about brazilian bikinis?

I am in the process of doing some bikini shopping. I see that smaller tends to be the style. Without going all the way to a thong I see the more modest (but still revealing) Brazilian cut.

something like this: link

What are you thoughts on these? Anyone ever wear one?

thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan.

You might as well go all the way thong.

What Guys Said 3

• Get something you think is cute and not too common looking. But as far as how much it reveals, I think there is a point where it's too much.

I understand you might want to get attention, but too much attention and for that reason is probably not a good thing.

• That bikini is hot if you've got the body for it. You'd definitely turn heads at the beach if you walked up wearing that.

• Not small enough lol jk looks good

What Girls Said 2

• any smaller an you wouldn't get me in it because I wouldn't feel secure... lolz that one is reallllllyyyy nice! might just order one lolz but without the metal bits ha ha nvr been a fan

• Those are very sexy if you can pull it off, but I would never wear anything like that on the beach. They are too revealing for me