Do you have a favorite piece of clothing that you almost never wear because it is so special?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't wear it anymore because I need a decent bra to wear but I don't have one. Also, it's short sleeves and I have stretch marks on my arms so I was a bit self conscious about that but they have faded.

It's a red shirt that I've had since I was probably about 12. I've worn it at several big moments in my life. I wore it at a camp I went to when I was 12 with a friend, I wore it when I had my first kiss, I wore it when I gave my first blowjob, I wore it when I lost my virginity, and I wore it when I was friends with a guy who was my best friend.

I call it my "lucky shirt" and I'll never get rid of it. Lol.

What Guys Said 3

• I keep a beat p old shirt that I wore when I met my wife, camping. It's just to remember the occasion, so I never wear it except when camping.

• No, but I do have shirts that I never wear because people in my neighborhood will hate me if they saw me in it. I don't want to be hated by my neighbors.

• Nah.

What Girls Said 5

• My leather jackets, because I got them in Italy and I won't be able to find anything like them in North America if they get ruined :(

• No but I have a necklace from my great grandma who passed away three years ago. I rarely wear it because I'm afraid of losing it.

• yep. I have a red sundress that's reserved for special occasions. if I could, I'd buy 10 more of the same dress but I bought it at a street fair...impossible to track down :/

• Yes , dress which I received from my boyfriend, I don't want destroy it so wear it really rarely.

• A knit dress/shirt I paid $100 for. It's hard to explain what it looks like, but it's adorable. If I get it wrecked, I'd probably cry.