Sun kissed style ideas?

Heey, its Jasmine. My style is usually very cute and beachy. I adore light colors like yellow, blue and pink and I usually wear shorts, dresses, and skirts in the summer break! My hair is long, brown and wavy and either its tied or open. Although, when I'm in school, since there's a dress code we aren't aloud or wear short shorts and skirts and no tank tops! Does anyone have any ideas as to how to come off as a ''beach girl'' without looking ''innapropriate'' for school.

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't even wear long skirts? I think capris are beach looks esp white or beige and with a shirt that isn't too tight

• Oh whoops I meant we can wear skirts that are long. Sorry. And yea thanks for the advice

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think wavy hair can pull off the beach hair itself if left down since the beach look is wavy hair not straight or curly

• Capris..vote this best answer please