Should thighs touch ?

No matter how much weight I lose , the upper part of my thighs touch , I'm started to think its in the female anatomy , is it ?

Like should female thighs touch , like that is natural ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thighs don't have to do anything they don't want to do... ;)

What Guys Said 5

• If you are fairly slender, iot's just that the muscles there haven't been worked enough. Do scissors kicks and maybe martial arts to work on the inner thigh muscles, if you want that look of separation that guys find feeds our imaginations.

• It depends on the girl and her build entirely, I think most girls thighs touch which in my opinion is a good thing! thick thighs that touch are hot

• That's natural. Curvaceous thighs are sexy.

• Thats normal

• If your thighs doesn't touch when your feet are together, I'd say you're really skinny...

What Girls Said 11

• it depends on how you're built so it's not normal or not normal it's just how your body is shaped.

mine don't and I'm pretty healthy I just have naturally slim,legs I guess, and I try to run quite often but I don't consider not normal for that.

Anyways, don't worry about that it doesn't matter that much :)

• yes, for the vast majority of women, it is just a part of our anatomy. very few women have thighs that don't touch at all, and in their cases, it's usually because they're underweight.

• Thighs touching is completely normal. It's a genetic thing, some people's thighs touch while others' don't.

No amount of weight loss is going to make some people have thighs that don't touch.

• It depends on the girl and how she's built. So it can be pretty normal. Most girls thighs touch.

• its not a big deal, a thigh gap is just caused by thinner thighs. you can still have great legs without a thigh gap.

• Almost every girls thighs touch... Be happy with it. I'm a freak of nature and mine don't. It looks odd and I'm a healthy weight.

• yeah it's completely normal. mine don't touch.. but that's because I have an extremely high metabolism. it kinda sucks to have chicken legs haha...

• mine do, I thought it was just because I'm curvy but my sister is tall and skinny and her thighs touch I heard her complaining about it the other day.

So I'm pretty sure it's normal

• I thunk they should

• Ya I'm pretty sure esp if your sitting down..mine touch slightly when standing up

• no matter how skinny I get my thighs will always touch.. I wish it wasn't true :( but my knees hit before my ankles touch so my knees have to overlap for my ankles to touch.. its how my legs are positioned.. the rubbing causes all my jeans to rip in the thigh area within a few months of purchasing it...its really a pain -_-