Guys, what kind of makeup do you think is attractive?

How do you like a girl to have her makeup? Is eyeliner okay? On the top or bottom waterline? What about eyeshadow and mascara? What is your opinion? Girls: any advice on how I should wear it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Stuff like a light blush to add a bit of red/pinkish to your complexion (if you're white). Pale with a pinkish complexion is a huge turn-on for me.

If you have freckles, let them show. Freckles are adorable.

Mayve a bit of something around the eyes, too, if you're up for it.

On good occasions, lipstick looks good. But in casual cases, I would say leave it off. No sense in all that hassle on a day-by-day basis.

I would say try to focus on the health of your skin first, though, then only use makeup as a touch-up.

What Guys Said 5

• Either wear very little makeup or apply it in a way that makes it hard to tell you are wearing makeup. I admit I probably can't tell the difference.

• As little as possible! Seriously.

• I've always been a sucker for dark, smoky eyeshadow. It looks especially amazing on girls with green eyes. Subtle...not too much.

It's a huge turn off when there's a bunch of make-up all caked over a girl's face though.

• Little to no make up... I'm attracted to women with natural beauty.

• I'm good with only mascara...not a big fan of eyeliner...eyebrow pencil is ok...as is lipstick...eyeshadow looks great on some girls and awful on others...but...throw the concealer, blush, foundation & bronzer in the trash and I can probably deal with the rest..unless really get carried away...(:

What Girls Said 2

• every guys says this but every guy I know finds the girls wearing the most makeup the most attractive... it annoys the hell out of me

• sooo true! I have a friend and although I know her since nearly 9 years wether I nor her other friends have ever seen her without heavy black eye make up! but guys love her looks

• OK then..but there is no such animal as "all" or "every"...I have met a lot of b*tches in my life but I don't go around saying all females are b*tches..in fact I know that they are not! But I have been married for almost 17 years and I know quite a bit about makeup and my wife uses only eyebrow pencil and mascara..on special occasions maybe some lipstick and some blush.

• taster and longgone you two should get together and start a butt hurt support group

• pretty is pretty, guys don't know the difference

they think they do but they don't, just don't over do it and they will never notice

you will be fine

if you're not sure how to wear it you can look on YouTube they have helpful videos might be better to see how to do it

• Don't bother to put your bullsh*t words in my mouth. So you know about all guys huh? How did go about that? I think you don't know the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground but you got a real big mouth don't you?

• i'm pretty sure you don't have to worry yourself with the amount of make up a girl wears, it's very unlikely you will ever or have ever gotten within 5 feet of one