What attire do you notice more on a guy?

For example his shoes, his jeans, his shirt, his jacket, accesories, hats.

Just think when you look at a guy and you think to your self wow I like his ____

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Nice shoes and nice jeans that actually fit super well (not baggy, torn or faded, the right length, and clean) are things that always catch my eye, just because it seems like so few guys wear them.

• Honestly - I notice everything.

The whole look and how it goes together. A guy could be wearing the cutest shirt ever, but if he pairs it with jeans that don't fit right, tacky trainers, or whatever - then it doesn't really work.

• I tend to look at a guys shoes and trousers first, as strange as it seems shoes can tell you so much about a person. I then work my way up to his upper body wear.

• Everything... his whole look put together as a whole including tattoos, piercings, beard, hair, all that sh*t.

• I notice the hat, or shirt, or jacket, or if he is wearing accessories.

• I notice colors more than anything else. I like it when guys wear red, pure blue and black.

• Colors and you talking gang colors that'll get you murked out here in LA watch out for this bitch she trying to get you caught up.

• Hat/glasses, and shoes.

What Guys Said 0