Do guys like tall girls?

I'm a pretty tall and skinny girl. And I'm looking for a tall guy to maybe have a relationship. But it seems like I'm always to tall. Is that unatractive? Please help. Oh and I'm 5'9" to be exact.

0|0
4|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I do, but I'm 5'11". I doubt I am your ideal size.

1|0
    0|0
    • Actually, that's a pretty great size.

• Yeah that's good.

• Well, I assume that most women like guys that are taller than them. When you wear heels, I wouldn't be taller any more.

Anyway, that's good to know.

What Guys Said 13

• I would have preferred a girl my height (5'1") or shorter. It didn't work out that way.

My wife is 7" taller than me.

As she points out, we're the same height when horizontal.

1|0
    0|0
  • It really doesn't matter to me, short or tall. I find tall girls to be especially elegant and graceful though. :] I'm 6'3 myself , so I can sympathize with the tallness lol. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • well its just awkward when the girl is taller than you.. or even as tall in some cases. the times I've done it, it felt vaguely homosexual

1|0
    0|0
  • I think that tall girls look hot. However, I start feeling insecure around them. I don't know why?!?

I'm 6'2 by the way

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about a girl's height. You're almost my mom's height and that's pretty normal to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do. 5'9 is within my ideal range.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it is unattractive. Tall girls have nice long legs. I am 6'3 so I don't have a problem with girls height. Some shorter guys might be intimidated by it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls, but I'm 6'3", so I'm usually taller anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I'm 6'3, so 5'9 is fine. As long as she isn't taller than me, height doesn't matter much

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow. Perfect height.

• My forehead didn't think it was the perfect height when I bumped my head on a low hanging doorway last weak LOL

It has it's perks though :D

• not really.. I like short girls.. but I'm insecure. Plenty of guys are fine with taller girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds sexy as hell to me..I had a girlfriend once who was 6'1"...(:

1|0
    0|0
  • You aren't short so that's great! I usually don't run into tall women I'm about 5'10",

would like the change for once. :P

Tall/skinny? so perfect and ideal fer me. xD

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha nice to know there' someone.

• It's just so hard or more tedious I like someone I can speak at eye level. It's awesome!

• I'm only 5'8". I slept with a tall girl once (like 5'10" or more) and it wasn't all that great. Now I'm prejudiced against tall girls. :(

2|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• my last guy was like one to 2 inches shorter than me and he said height doesn't matter, I'm like 5'9" too. So I think you just need to find the right guy whose either taller or doesn't care hah its not as hard as ya think!

1|0
    0|0
  • Omg I'm 5'4 and have problems finding a guys I'm usually the same night or they are an inch taller :/

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol your like perfect height (:

• That's what people say bt I feel so tall maybe because of were I live there is too many short people lol. But you can find nice tall guys a lot of guys seem to like tall girls because they are hot.

• There is nothing unattractive about a tall woman. I'm 6foot by the way. & if any of the really tall guys on here wanna chat ;) cos I prefer a guy I'm seeing to be taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some do not. I've never had any height issues with guys (I'm 5'10")

1|1
    0|0