Uploaded 3 diffrent hairstyles in my profile. Girls please give me your opinion, which do you prefer?

I have a date in a couple of days. I am not sure what hairstyle to use. That is my natural hair with a little bit of styling cream. Got three diffrent styles uploaded. Which would you prefer for a date. Obviously I would wear a shirt. If none of them, what might be a good one to try and get in the barber.

Note I have wavy/curly hair

Updates:
Sorry for the inconvinience. Just added one more, which uses a conditioner thingy and makes it shinny and soft.

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• My advice? Just go with what you feel most comfortable with. Comfortable clothes/hairstyle etc will make you be your self. Keep it natural, and I'm sure that it will go just fine!

0|1
    0|0
  • The second one.

1|1
    2|0
  • I personally like the first one, it is a little messy but it still looks nice. The second one is a close second for me, but the comb over just makes you look old, and not a good old.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like combed back the best.

0|1
    0|0
  • The second one.

1|1
    1|0
  • I like the messy one, I like guys with messy hair. Reminds me of bed hair :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the messy one =)

0|1
    0|0
  • comb back you lookin real Hispanic real smoov real suave.

0|1
    1|0
  • I like the fourth one.

0|0
    0|0
  • the comb forward also looks good, so the messy, slicked back or comb forward, any of those would be good

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.