Uploaded 3 diffrent hairstyles in my profile. Girls please give me your opinion, which do you prefer?

I have a date in a couple of days. I am not sure what hairstyle to use. That is my natural hair with a little bit of styling cream. Got three diffrent styles uploaded. Which would you prefer for a date. Obviously I would wear a shirt. If none of them, what might be a good one to try and get in the barber.

Note I have wavy/curly hair

Sorry for the inconvinience. Just added one more, which uses a conditioner thingy and makes it shinny and soft.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• My advice? Just go with what you feel most comfortable with. Comfortable clothes/hairstyle etc will make you be your self. Keep it natural, and I'm sure that it will go just fine!

• The second one.

• I personally like the first one, it is a little messy but it still looks nice. The second one is a close second for me, but the comb over just makes you look old, and not a good old.

• I like combed back the best.

• The second one.

• I like the messy one, I like guys with messy hair. Reminds me of bed hair :)

• I like the messy one =)

• comb back you lookin real Hispanic real smoov real suave.

• I like the fourth one.

• the comb forward also looks good, so the messy, slicked back or comb forward, any of those would be good

What Guys Said 0