Is my butt considered a big butt just wondering...

42 inches around the largest part of my hips and butt. If so. I'm going to try lose it unless it's not considered disgusting.. It's pretty toned though but still don't want it tooo big. But in a guy's perspective is that gross?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine is about that but t looks fine, especially because I have a large bust and a waist that is about 12 inches smaller... It's on the larger side, but I think since you said it was toned it is part of your body type, and therefore isn't a problem. The question you should be asking is, does it look proportional to the rest of your body?

• I don't have the biggest boobs in the world but, I'm not like a pear you know because my shoulders overly narrow to the point where my butt looks awkward.

What Guys Said 2

• Its hard to imagine just by figures what it looks like but I imagine if the waist isn't the same width it could look good! pretty hot actually

• I'd have to see it to say for sure. (That said, don't show it, because I'm probably old enough to be your dad! That's just gross for both of us, lol...)

• i wasn't planning on it bro...haha

• lol, no, no, I figured that, I'm just joking around : )

What Girls Said 3

• 42? That's pretty big. Its like one of those video vixen chicks you see in rap videos. Mines is a 36. As long as your body is proportional then it should be fine. Some guys like big some don't . I would think a 42 would be too big for me

• hahah vixen chicks sorry that phrase made me laugh. Yes it's proportional. by the way, thanks girl.

• you defiantly have booty but I don't think it's in the disgusting category, some guys love booty.

Change yourself if you want to but don't do it because you think other people might think you're disgusting.

There's more to a girl that how big their butt is

• could be worse, you could have a nicki manaj bum