Girls do you really like it

ok so do you really like makeup on you, do you like the feel of it on you, why go to so much trouble to look fake to people instead of showing the real you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lately I don't like it at all to wear make up... I haven't had had any make up on for at least 2 or 3 weeks. And to be honest, I love it. :)

I don't know why but I really feel fresh and confident without make up. :)

What Girls Said 10

• I agree with the phrase that less is more, but I personally don't wear a lot of makeup. I like to put it on because I like to feel my best, and like I am just sort of enhancing my good features. I am also blond, so my eyebrows and eyelashes are practically transparent. So putting makeup on just helps them show up. It isn't about changing my face and making it look different, it is about making the good things better. I also just don't wear a lot of it because I don't like looking fake, and it would kind of be a let down to a guy if you took off all your makeup and looked completely different.

• You don't think that we will see you without makeup sooner or later anyway? You seem to be contradicting yourself.. "it isn't about changing my face" and then "took off all your makeup and looked completely different." ? If you leave the concealer, blush, foundation & bronzer alone that would make a lot of guys happy...(:

• OK then...You The Lady! And you get an Up Arrow!

• I must admit, the only thing I really don't like wearing is eyeliner and pink blush.

As you can see I am quite dark, wearing pink rouge looks f***ing stupid.

And As for eyeliner, I can wear it in my eye waterline because it makes me cry and not matter what I do my eye gets red and smugdes wax gunk all over my eye.

Ok, back to the question. I've shown people the real me many times. Many don't see a difference. It is sort of like I use makeup to "enhance" what is already there. I don't cake face, unless I am doing an artistic project on myself or on someone.

The thing people fail to realize is that..i am not ashamed of my real face. I just think makeup makes me more vibrant, less dull and blah. I like to sparkle..so I take 5-10 minutes out of my day to put on mascara, lipstick, cover up and bronzer.

I don't care if people think I am fake, I don't care if guys find it gross or unattractive. I do what I want for myself. If if I have flawless skin. I will still wear makeup.

• im going to be real I wear make up to mask my flaws!i wear it because without it I'm not confident .most men prefer the natural look iv learned so maybe its my own insecurities

• umm I sometimes don't wear any makeup.. sometimes I'll put on some eyeshadow and eyeliner.. not heavy like pancake it on or anything.. tasteful amount.. where it just accents my eyes.. makes them pop a little more.. always chapstick.. sometimes lipgloss if I don't have any eye makeup.. just depends..

• It is usually the cheek stuff that guys really hate...o.O

• idki abotu that one.. most girls I know don't wear blush unless they're dressing up and they want their cheeks a bit more rosey.

• same here... I think makeup takes up too much of my time. I rather look real, not fake. cause if girls haven't notice, after washing off all your makeups... they look like hell.

• i don't look as nice with out make up, I actually can't leave the house without in now... its not like I wear alot... just power nothing else... but honestly can't leave the houe without it...

• i feel the same way! but that's just probably because your so used to your skin looking that way with powder on that you can't stand your skin without anything on anymore. it probably looks fine though.

• if you keep it up how you going to let people see the real you

• i don't see how showing the imperfections of my skin will allow others 2 know e better

• I wear makeup because without it, I don't look as nice. I use makeup to change my apperance, so it's definitely for confidence. But personally, I hate the chipping, flaking, smearing, smudging, running, clogging up my pores, etc.

• I don't wear a lot, I don't look that different without it. I just feel better about myself with some on.

• as long as it looks natural you're not looking fake. you're just enhancing your feature. for example applying white eye-shadow will make your eyes look bigger and brighter.

you're not hiding who you are you're just sort of improving your appearance. besides, it feels good to know that your skin looks better and smoother than usual.

but then if someone wears smokey eyes and blood red lipstick then it's like they're wearing a mask.

• exactly I don't mind ofit looks natural like I can't see it but when I see like blue eye shadow, red or pink lipstick, a lot of blusher its like erm weird

• haha yeah I agree a 100%! I always wondered why other girls liked putting on this bright pink lipstick and smokey eyes that make you look kind of dead on the inside...

• I don't wear much makeup but I wear it because I just enjoy putting it on.. Like I just enjoy playing around with makeup I suppose. I just normally wear a light eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lipgloss.

What Guys Said 1

• helps their confidence and self-image apparently.. I'm not going to say that no makeup is best, but less is more