Should it be illegal for girls to wear in provocative clothes when they are outside?

They have outlawed talking or texting on the phone when you are driving because they distract you. I also get distracted when I see a hot girl while I am driving. Does that mean girls should be prohibited from dressing sexy?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol, I actually read a article once that was refering to a statistic stating that men in fact cause more accidents during the summer months, for exactly that reason.

But no of course it should not be prohibited, if you can't deal with it, take the train

What Girls Said 4

• Move to iran if you would rather girls cover up instead of you having self-control.

• Clever comparison.

• LMAO :')

• That wouldn't be a bad idea. It makes me uncomfortable when scantaly clad people come in my place of business and I have to work on them.

Why do you feel this way?

What Guys Said 4

• No, it just means you should control yourself and not act like an animal. Your ability to ignore your natural instincts in favor of logic is what sets you apart from a gorilla, as a human being. Failure to use that natural gift in these situations makes you no better than a dumb ape.

• No, it means you need to get a girlfriend to help you with your pent up sexual frustration.

• It's your problem if you take your eyes off the road while you're driving. Quit thinking with your penis and you won't have any problems.

• No, but I'd take away your driving license.