Girls what are your feelings on chest hair?

I have a fair amount of chest hair, nothing crazy or anything, but there will likely be more as I get older. What are your views on chest hair and body hair in general? (feel free to state your opinion on grooming "down there" as well if you like).

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer hair on a man - not loads, but some. For me it's just more masculine - and I'd definitely prefer hair there than a guy to have it waxed or something. I mean, if it's out of control, then by all means tame and trim - but otherwise just leave it.

The same applies for everywhere on a guy.

But it's just a preference, I mean, hair isn't really a deal breaker - ever. So like if he had no hair on his chest, or preferred to remove it, that would be fine by me.

What Girls Said 7

• i'm not into fur, but I like chest hair...

• I don't like it but I'm also young so maybe when I'm older I won't mind it but I doubt ll ever like a forest on a guys chest.

• I don't really like it. But as long as it's not too out of controll, then it's fine.

• don't like it sozzy

• I prefer no body hair at all. Lots of body hair are a big turn off to me.

• Well I guess I'm out of luck then. :P

• Hahahah, I guess you have with your chest hair what a lot of girls have with their hair (on the head) and not wanting to cut it because they feel more vulnerable without long hair. Lmao :') Never thought of it that way.

• Yeah that is actually a pretty good analogy, although it is more acceptable for a man to shave his head than for a girl to shave her head. lol.

• im not into it. I'm not hairy but I could be, so I like a guy who cares enough about his appearance that he waxes or shaves as well. its only fair and its what I'm attracted to.

• I don't like chest hair but it's not a big deal as long as its not thick as a carpet or hanging out the top of his shirt. I've seen that before and I think it's nasty. But smooth is preferred. Same goes for back hair. I also don't like facial hair but stubble is okay.

Hair everywhere else is okay too as long as its not thick, but most of the guys I like don't seem to be the type to have a ton of hair.

I don't care about hair down there. If I had to decide I would say I like some hair down there because personally I always have some there too and I would feel weird if I was more hairy.

What Guys Said 2

• One thing women don't understand is our hair is thicker and grows faster. Waxing does not last us 2 months or w/e. Our hair will still grow back within a week, and I'm not going to get my chest waxed every Sunday morning. Same goes for shaving. Also due to our think hair we are a lot more prone to ingrown hairs and stumble. I'm not sure you want your guy to take off hit shirt and see 100 red bumps and a 5 o'clock shadow. Lasering would be the only option and that is really expensive. Most girl don't care about chest hair and the ones who really don't like it, are usually 16 years old and have a crush on Justin beiber. As long as you don't look like austin powers you're good. At the very most, just trim it, which will also last you way longer than a wax. It's like cutting your hair on your head. You'll only have to do it once a month or so when it starts to grow back at length.

• I'm not a "hairy" person by nature so I don't have to worry about this but I find it funny how some of these girls would want a guy to wax or shave his chest. So what happens in their 40's and 50's when it all grows back due to stopping these procedures? Then you have an extra hairy man. I guarantee that the anonymous users are "average" at best. So what happens after kids and you get fat and stuff, while your man only gets better looking? Role reversal could suck. It just blows my mind the kinds of things that are expected out of and from people today. 85% want the top 15%.

• Agreed lol. It's kind of strange how average looking girls and guys feel they deserve someone that looks like a model. But, men definitely DON'T get better looking into their 40's lol!