How do you think I should get my hair cut? (picture included)

Most Helpful Guy

• Ah. A redhead in the purest sense of the word.

My suggestion: DON'T.

Long hair is HOT.

And I'm not talking the temperature.

SEXY. Exciting. A turn-on.

But ignore this message if you will, and it doesn't matter how you cut your hair.

It all goes to waste.

Or let your hair grow longer, and it can go to WAIST.

That is hot.

What Guys Said 2

• I actually think your hair looks really good as it is. If I were to suggest anything it would be that you would look even better (to me, anyway) as a brunette.

• I'd rather you go back to your natural hair color and just leave the length the way it is

What Girls Said 7

• I think it's pretty as it is but you could cut it in layers and try curling your hair inwards and that would be nice :)

• I like the way your hair is already honestly but maybe try some bangs or something...or just leave it.:)

• do you want something short? long? really out there? any preferences?

• i'm up for anything that's not too short :)

• I think the haircut I got recently would look good, actually! an angled bob--like this: link

• p.s. I like the red :)

• i love the red! I think you would look really good with chunky/choppy layers. you could keep your hair that length or cut it an inch or two to get more layer.

• Love the red hair, gorgeous.

I like it the length it is on you, maybe just get it layered.

• Your hair looks fine the way it is.

• i would go back 2 your natuarl color and go for cute curls and ringlets it would be adorable :-)