Girls: Is it a turn-off if you can see a guy's collar bone?

I like wearing v-necks (not the deep cut v-necks, just the small cut ones) and because the weather is starting to get warmer I decided to buy a few. But I have a prominent collar bone which you can see clearly. Is it a turn-off if you can see a guy's collar bone when he's wearing a v-neck?

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as chest hair is sticking out I love v-necks.

What Girls Said 13

• Personally, I think defined collar bones are awesome. In addition, chest hair isn't exactly my thing, but I can put up with a little bit of it for the sake of a nice collar bone.

• Honestly, that's not even something I would notice on a guy.

you have nothing to worry about it, love v-necks on guys as well.

• No,youre fine.

• I don't think I'd notice it that much. I would, however, notice how sexy it is that you're wearing a v-neck.

• It doesn't bother me. I like some v neck tshirts on guys.

• No I am obsessed with collar bones (unless they are hairy), it's a big hot factor for me.

• No it's not a turn off :)

• Heck no, it's HOT..

• I don't even pay attention to collar bones.

• Sweet mother of god, no! It's extremely sexy. Wear it proud, not many guys have a noticeable one.

• i've actually never noticed collar bones so obviously not a turn off

• I love it, just don't go with the deep vnnecks. Those are gay.

• If you are boney, then yes.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're gonna walk around with your collar bone exposed, you might as well walk around with your pants down around you ankles and a carrot stuffed in your bung hole, asking people if they wanna see the inside of your nose! You filthy ghoul!